Ke Ga Cape in Phan Thiet Vietnam is an attractive place for anyone who loves wild and magnificent natural landscapes. Other than that, it’s an old-fashioned retreat where you don’t see the bustling city. For your next trip to Phan Thiet, make sure you can relax in this amazing Cape!
Ke Ga Cape – Outstanding natural beauty spot near Phan Thiet
Only about 1 hour drive from Phan Thiet City or 1 hour from Mui Ne Beach, Ke Ga Cape and Ke Ga Lighthouse are magnets that attract domestic and foreign tourists to explore. The tourist spot is located in Ham Thuan district, Binh Thuan province. It is a beautiful move to a location with mountain scenery, sea views and luxury resorts. Know that you have to take a boat to get there Ke Ga Lighthouse. The boat ride offers a lot of fun as you get your hands on the clear blue water and step on different rock formations. Layers of rocks can trigger your imagination to come up with various intricate shapes.
Ke Ga Cape is praised for its clear blue water, diverse rock formations, far-flung white sand beaches, windy sea… All of which create the majesty and beauty of Ke Ga Cape. You can go around the Cape for free, but to enter the Lighthouse you need to pay around US$2 for the entrance fee. Built from 1897 to 1898, Ke Ga lighthouse came into operation in 1990. This lighthouse is made entirely of stone, 35m high. There is still a spiral staircase that challenges visitors. However, the unrivaled panorama from the top of the lighthouse is well worth the effort. 360-degree and panoramic views, as well as strong winds, fascinate everyone.
It is known that Ke Ga lighthouse has been ranked by Guinness Vietnam as the tallest and oldest lighthouse in Vietnam. Because Ke Ga Cape is still wild, secluded and beautiful, it is an ideal resting place for tourists backpacking in Vietnam. The absolute tranquility, the “rock garden” and the blue sea make this place appealing to all seasons.
Tips to explore Ke Ga Cape to the fullest
- Use sunscreen. On the way to Ke Ga, both male and female tourists should apply sunscreen to protect their skin. Besides, the Cape is the ideal backdrop for various outdoor activities.
- Bring a flashlight. Many young backpackers and adventurers consider Ke Ga a great camping site. So if you have the same interests as Camping in Ke Ga, make sure you have a flashlight handy. Campfire is an interesting nightlife activity on this remote island. Amid the cheery crowd of participants and the bright bonfire, everyone danced and sang to celebrate the stress-free holiday. In addition, some people also take advantage of baking potatoes, corn next to seafood. The opportunities to make friends are just endless.
- Have at least one camera. This is an item not to be missed, especially on the way to Ke Ga, which stands out with many scenic spots to photograph. In addition, remember to bring a spare memory card, in case you want to take more photos because there may be many unexpected beautiful scenes.
- Know food in Cape Ke Gia. The first dish to mention is grilled scallops with onion and cheese, or grilled oysters with salt and pepper. Freshly caught scallops and oysters offer a delicious taste that makes it hard to stop eating. Besides, it is clear that this island offers great dining experiences with many fresh seafood dishes.
- Buy seafood from local fisherman’s boat. Seafood purchased directly from local fishermen’s boats is usually fresher, tastier and more affordable than seafood found in restaurants. It’s nice that you can ask the restaurant to prepare your own seafood, even though they may charge you a processing fee.
- Enjoy fishing at Mui Ke Ga. This is a fun pastime for both locals and tourists as they head to the awe-inspiring cliffs on the rock to enjoy this sport of catching fish. The rocks come in a variety of sizes and shapes that make for a dramatic setting for fishing.
- Get ready to experience the basket boat. Know that you have to sail to the offshore Ke Ga Lighthouse. And before you reach the speedboat, the locals will use a basket boat for a short trip in the shallow water.
- Conquer 183 spiral steel steps to reach the top of Ke Ga Lighthouse. Note that it is not easy to go up the spiral staircase that dazzles the eyes and can even make you feel dizzy. Therefore, if you feel that you cannot continue to go upstairs, do not take unnecessary risks!
- Learn to catch night crabs in Ke Ga, which is an attractive activity that most young tourists enjoy at this peaceful retreat. In the evening, crabs tend to move out of the water and cling to rock crevices. Thus, crab catching becomes possible at night. For this activity, you need a flashlight to walk along the coast and spot crabs on the ground. Some people even fished buckets of crabs.
With its unspoiled beauty, abundant seafood and the impressive French-built Ke Ga lighthouse, this landmark is ideal for anyone looking to immerse themselves in the picturesque scenery and delicious seafood world. and affordable price. Not only can you admire the ancient design of the oldest lighthouse in Vietnam, but you will also be satisfied with the panoramic and wonderful sea view, walking on the rocky beach, playing with the waves, enjoying the sea breeze, sipping enjoy cocktails and seafood. party, and experience the fisherman’s lifestyle. So, if you want to find an ideal place for a weekend getaway or an idyllic getaway, you should consider this destination.
Follow Vientnam Travel Guide for more information.